2019 Kite New Technical Features:
· EVA clip covers on LE to struts – no more neoprene sleeves. An easy to see and operate hose clip. Provides visual if clip is open or closed. Lighter than the previous neoprene covers.
· Zipper finishing for LE tube access a new clean zipper install. Light, low profile and stronger than ever.
· EVA inflate / deflate Valve cover -Lighter and compact. Molded snug fit to valve profile. Logo will be applied to cover top.
· New size logo screened on canopy center- a small size indicator on the canopy center to aid in kite size identification in the bag or on the beach. Large size indicator is still on wing tips
· Tapered strut ends and LE tube ends that finish with 40 mm diameter round. More aerodynamic / less bridle snags.
· New Constant Curve Struts- We now have improved shaping in the struts. This is called out with a tech logo on the strut. Curved struts hold the designed foil shape better through the chord of the kite. Struts have also been refined in diameter where possible to reduce weight and improve performance.
· Leading edge graphics: They have been shifted down off the contact zone ie when kite is laying LE down beach.
· New Overlay tech graphics.
· Kite Colors – primary colors remain the same, secondary colors changed, updated graphics on overall models.
· Further refinements to reduce the weight and improve overall aerodynamic efficiency of the Flite 14.5 and 17m specifically.
Texten kommer att översättas för att underlätta förståelsen /Carl-Henrik